7 October 2018
Who we are for our clients:
- Feeling a disruption in your human resources department, Pearls HR is your go to talent acquisition partner. Pearls HR deploys its resources on site to effectively manage the crisis and ensure the seamless continuity of your operations.
- Pearls HR is also there to support your overall talent acquisition strategy, by analyzing the current state of your business and aligning a strategy for your growth, with a sustainable results orientated mindset
- Offering our talent acquisition expertise to your human resources department.
How do we do it?
- By deploying our expert resources on site and offering our clients a personalized strategic support, targeting their exact needs.
Why work with Pearls HR?
- To prevent the interruption of business operations during a period of disturbance or high volume, we support companies and give them the tools to face the recruitment challenges of today.
Come and elevate your career in recruitment by joining a growing our Talent Acquisition Consulting firm.
Joining us will give you an opportunity to tap into different projects and diversify your work load, support various companies, develop and foster precious relationships with partners and gain a unique and rewarding recruitment experience.
This role is ideal for a profesionnal who is not looking for a routine job, but rather will appreciate the flexibility and mobility this opportunity offers across the greater metropolitain area, and will thrive in making a real impact on our client’s operations and daily struggles.
This is what Pearls HR is offering you!
We look forward to meeting our new team member!
To join our dynamic team, you must :
- We are looking for a minimum of 3 to 5 years of recruitment experience, within a recruitment agency or within an organisation
- Completed degree in Human Resources
- A passion for scouting the best talents and customer service
- A killer personnality, a flexible mindset and results orientated
- Honoring our client promise is crucial to us and should be for you as well
- Bilingual spoken and written in both English and French.
What we offer:
- A flexible schedule of 35h per week (presence from 9AM to 3PM);
- Teleworking (if needed);
- Voluntary Retirement Savings Plan (VRSP);
- Paid vacation on your birthday;
- Bonus opportunities for business development;
- 3 to 4 weeks vacation;· Sick / personal days off;·
- Reimbursement program for continuous training;
- Reimbursement of expenses related to well-being;
- Professional contribution paid by the company;
- A stimulating environment located in the heart of the Centropolis of Laval with relocation in 2019 on the North Shore of Montreal.
If you this is what you are looking for, wecan’t wait to meet you!
Or at this email : firstname.lastname@example.org