Who we are:
Pearls HR is a Quebec consulting firm specialized in recruitment and talent acquisition for companies in the Greater Montreal area (Including Laval and North Shore). We align our diversified staffing services based on our clients’ needs. And our dedicated professionals are passionate about working hand in hand with you to find those “rare gems” among the available candidates in a given market. Our team works passionately to build innovative strategies to acquire and attract the best talent on the market!
Empowering businesses to excel – that’s what we do. We achieve this by coaching , mentoring, and helping companies fine-tune their structure and providing them with a full range of strategies designed to give their HR and talent acquisition teams the tools they need to be efficient and autonomous.
Come and elevate your career in recruitment by joining a growing our Talent Acquisition Consulting firm. Joining us will give you an opportunity to tap into different projects and diversify your work load, support various companies, develop and foster precious relationships with partners and gain a unique and rewarding recruitment experience.
This role is ideal for a professional who is not looking for a routine job, but rather will appreciate the flexibility and mobility this opportunity offers across the greater metropolitain area, and will thrive in making a real impact on our client’s operations and daily struggles.
To join our dynamic team, you must :
- Have completed studies in Human Ressources;
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in talent aquisition;
· Have a keen interest in helping companies find the best talent attraction strategies;
- Be dedicated to providing unparalleled service to our customers: from SMEs to large companies;
- Detail oriented;
- Bilingual (oral and written)
What we offer:
- A flexible schedule of 35h per week (presence from 9AM to 3PM);
- Teleworking (if needed);
- Voluntary Retirement Savings Plan (VRSP);
- Paid vacation on your birthday;
- Bonus opportunities for business development;
- 3 to 4 weeks vacation;· Sick / personal days off;·
- Reimbursement program for continuous training;
- Reimbursement of expenses related to well-being;
- Professional contribution paid by the company;
- A stimulating environment located in the heart of the Centropolis of Laval with relocation in 2019 on the North Shore of Montreal.
This is what Pearls HR is offering you!
We look forward to meeting our new team member!